Is there a way to invalidate a cached item on multiple varnish servers at once?

Paul Krischer paul at krischer.nl
Tue Oct 1 12:23:17 CEST 2013

Hi James,

I wrote the Purge module for Drupal. ( http://drupal.org/project/purge )
and the "stable" 1.x branch allows you to enter multiple proxy addresses,
separated by spaces. like: "http://10.0.1.10 http://10.0.1.11". This will
fire off all purge requests to both of the servers as a single burst of
http requests (using curl_multi), preserving your sites domain name.

Admittingly thte current state of the module isn't that great but I expect
to work on it some more on it soon.

Paul Krischer
"SqyD"