Welcome to #VUG8 week in Berlin, Germany - November 25th to 29th, 2013 - http://varnish.org/VUG8

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed Oct 16 22:44:11 CEST 2013

Hallo,

Alles gut? Schön. Das ist gut.

** Please help us to spread the word to all Varnish & Web Performance
enthusiasts you know **

In behalf of the Varnish Team, it is my pleasure to announce to you the
next Varnish User Group Meeting, the eight of its kind, which is to be held
in Berlin, Germany. #VUG8 is possible thanks to the sponsorship of Axel
Springer, Uplex and Varnish Software.

*** Short story: Registration is open for the Varnish User Day @ Axel
Springer HQ on Thursday, November 28th, 2013. Get your free ticket now: <
http://vug8.eventbrite.com> ***

*** Long story ***

* Varnish User Day is open for everyone and it will be at Axel Springer on
Thursday, November 28th, 2013. If you want to share your Varnish & VCL
experience with the crowd please let me know; these meetings are, after
all, about how YOU use Varnish ;-) For agenda and general information [1]

* Varnish Developer meeting: will happen on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
This event is invite only. See and use the wiki for coordinating details [2]

* Hacking Day / Community Roundtable: this is new for #VUG8. It's open for
everyone and takes place on Friday, November 29th, 2013. If you want to
participate keep an eye on the VUG8 page[3] for updates or reply to this
email. Also we need a venue for this one. If you know someone that can help
us with a meeting room for that day, please let me know.

* For the first time in Berlin: 2-day Varnish Administration Certification
Class starting on Monday, November 25th, 2013. More information, pricing
and registration [4]

We are very much looking forward to meet the Varnish community in Berlin
and spending time with you while making Varnish Cache better.

And before I let you go: Do not forget to let your colleagues and friends
know about #VUG8.

Wir sehen uns in Berlin!

Links:
[1] <https://www.varnish-cache.org/VUG8#vug8agenda> If you register to the
User Day, I reserve the right to ask you if can hold a presentation :-)
[2] <https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VDD13Q4>
[3] <https://www.varnish-cache.org/VUG8>
[4] <https://www.varnish-software.com/academy/varnish-administration-course>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*
Global Sales Executive & Community Liaison | Varnish Software AS