Our experience with the persistent branch

tousif baig tousif1988 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 04:07:00 CEST 2013

Hey Dererk,

Nice to see tht Varnish is now part of OLX, I have been a happy user of it.
Keep up the good work.

Another simple tip from my experience will be to distribute the load on
different servers and not just one which is also possible with varnish and
maybe get down to some browser specifics too. But since you are using
hash-based balancing algorithm in front, I am not sure if that will be
possible. Do let me know if u need more specifics for those.

Good Day!
Tousif