Varnish 4.0 Release Party Today! > http://v4party.varnish-cache.org/

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Tue Apr 29 09:25:51 CEST 2014

Hello there,

In behalf of the Varnish team, I would like to thank everyone that has
joined to make all the Varnish 4.0 release parties today!

Thank to you, Varnishers all around the world will be celebrating and
raising a Varnishini toast (HOW-TO
Video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QVKu4sw0Wk>)
for all the hard work that has been put since June 2011 into making this
release. It will likely be remembered 4-ever! :-D

In less than three hours *Tokyo*, as usual, will be up partying first.
*L.A.* will close up fashionably late when we all have probably given up
already. In between *we have 27 other parties that you can join IRL. Check
them out and register here: http://v4party.varnish-cache.org/
<http://v4party.varnish-cache.org/>*

*In case you cannot make it, you can always follow the Live-Stream on
Youtube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5yUzvsu3y0>. It starts at 18.00
CEST. See your local time here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140429T18&p1=69&ah=2&am=15>.
You can see the Agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/a/varnish-software.com/spreadsheets/d/1xme5a4c4RPCrrplesReF6sQvsmw8ozAgT6qYI2sQC10/>.*

Really looking forward to celebrate the release like there is no
Varnish 5<https://twitter.com/bsdphk/status/461032908401442816>!
;-)

See you tonight!

Best regards,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*
Self-Appointed Varnish Community Cheerleader | Varnish Software AS

*RSVP to the Global Varnish 4.0 Release Party on April
29th: http://v4party.varnish-cache.org/ <http://v4party.varnish-cache.org/>*