VCL continuous integration

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Wed Aug 20 10:55:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm not currently doing CI stuff around VCL, but I have. If you're
using Jenkins, or if your backend is a Java application (or both), you
may be interested in varnishtest-exec[1].

One feature I figured could be useful, is a Jenkins integration for
test trends. The same kind of histogram graphs you get by default with
JUnit test suites. It still needs to be implemented, so please do not
hesitate to open an issue on github if you need anything.

Cheers,
Dridi

[1] https://github.com/Zenika/varnishtest-exec