Issues restricting HTTP purges based on an ACL

Andrew Langhorn andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Tue Feb 25 18:32:23 CET 2014

Hi Dridi,

Unfortunately, I see no references to the purge method being actioned in
the varnishlog. I would have thought I would see it there, but it appears
not. Perhaps this means the purge isn't being completed successfully?

Andrew

e: andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
t: +44 (0)7810 737375
a: 6th Floor, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH