Varnish for multiple domains in cpanel

Lakshmi Mahesh Babu yobabu at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 13:04:34 CEST 2014

Hi, I would like to serve multiple domains with their own VCLs. I have 128GB RAM server and I have around 50 CMS sites and I want to serve all dynamic content via varnish except SSL content. I am able to do this for just one site as usual, but all sites have different CMS and all dont fit into one VCL. I want the ability to purge cache for all sites individually. I have seen forums and mailing lists that are available in public, but nowhere I could find the default.vcl that can be configured with mutliple VCLs. I am not a typical regular programmer. Please help with this. This is not commercial project but my content sites needs to be given some speed boost.

Please help with this.