varnish mp4 streaming

Hernán Marsili hernan at cmsmedios.com
Tue Jun 10 14:51:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

We are encoding our videos with ffmpeg using the FASTSTART movflag, so i
think qtfaststart is no needed.

We will start looking at v4 right away. Thank you all!

Saludos,
Hernán.

[image: logo tfs] http://www.cms-medios.com | http://blog.tfsla.com |
facebook.com/cmsmedioscel +54 [911] 4945 2272 | skype hmarsili | Linkedin
ar.linkedin.com/in/hmarsiliSuscribite a nuestras novedades por e-mail o RSS
feed o Twitter @tfsla  >>
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Twitter/Tfsla&loc=es_ES>
Argentina +54 11 4711-8999 | USA +1 305 722-5130 | México +52 55 5350-1090
| España +34 93 179-0330 | El Salvador +503 21 13-9730 | Venezuela +58 212
335-1180 | Colombia +57 1 508-7840