Need step by step document for windows executions

Mahesh Narsappa Bubanale mbubanale at sapient.com
Thu May 29 06:41:24 CEST 2014

Thank you ...I done that part but now I am struck how to check varnishlog on windows .. if anyone can help that will be great. I know on linux we can do all possible but my application run on windows and have restriction to connect or create vm . So struggling .. Please share your though about Varnishlog on windows.

Thanks &   Regards,
Mahesh Bubanale