host is lagging

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:53:04 CEST 2014

hey all,

 A couple of the web servers out of a farm of 6 machines we're load
balancing with varnish is showing high cpu use. We're balancing them using
the round robin LB scheme. I was just wondering if there are any varnish
based tools (varnishstat, varnishlog, varnishtop or something else) that
might be able to tell me which hosts are underperforming.

Also I was wondering if maybe there might be a better scheme to try (like
least-conn?) that might be better for alleviating high CPU usage or high
load?

Thanks
Tim

--