Error

Andrew Langhorn andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Fri Nov 14 16:11:23 CET 2014

For a syntax error to occur on line 42, you must have a file with at least
42 (or 41, maybe) lines.
We started off by receiving a 37-line VCL from you, and now with cat, we
have a 38 line one.

Is there absolutely definitely no possibility that the file has any more
lines?

Until we get that VCL, we can't help. The VCL itself has a syntax, and
without seeing the error in context, it's very difficult to help.

I think the only alternative is that you pay for some on-premise
consulting, or something.

e: andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
t: +44 (0)7810 737375
a: 6th Floor, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH