Varnish and Wordpress + Firewall

Andrew Langhorn andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Fri Nov 14 22:34:42 CET 2014

Okay. So you have a caching plug-in for WordPress. I'm not sure how W3
Total Cache works.
To start with, it may be simpler to disable it, and focus solely on using
Varnish.

--
Kind regards,

Andrew Langhorn
Web Operations
Government Digital Service

e: andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
t: +44 (0)7810 737375
a: 6th Floor, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH