X-Forwarded-For where?

יריב הראל YARIV-H at yit.co.il
Wed Sep 3 07:50:30 CEST 2014

Hi ,

X-Forwarded-For will contain all ip addresses used to access your server from the outside (client > proxy > cdn > varnish > your web server)

The address varnish is seeing as source ip is the cdn server ip .

Most cdn networks have a special header custom for them that shoes the client ‘s real ip , you should use that header.

[yariv_sig_outlook]