Varnish purge behind nginX proxy

Bertrand Caplet bertrand.caplet at chunkz.net
Tue Apr 14 20:48:11 CEST 2015

Hey guys,
I set varnish behind a nginX proxy few days ago.
I want to be able to purge varnish only from the machine where it's
hosted but because there is a nginx reverse proxy in front of it,
varnish thinks it's coming from 127.0.0.1 so basically whatever the
client is, anyone can purge the cache.
By the way I set some rules for varnish to know x-forwarded-for = client.ip.

Do you know how can I change that?

Thanks in advance,
--
CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)