check vcl file for errors, kill's varnishd

Tom Anheyer Tom.Anheyer at Berlinonline.de
Mon Dec 14 10:19:56 CET 2015

Hi,

maybe you make the same mistake like me. Try:

varnishd -C - f /usr/local/etc/varnish/default.vcl -n /tmp/

because varnishd -C … deletes a n existing compiled boot config.

regards
tom