why i get response if it is a post request with pass?

Jason Price japrice at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:47:43 CET 2015

sorry... forgot to include the list:

Each backend definition has a setting for first_byte_timeout,
between_byte_timeout and one other that I'm forgetting.

IIRC, varnish defaults to a 5 second first byte timeout.

This line indicates that Varnish waited 5 seconds before doing it's thing:

   17 ReqEnd       c 2005611725 1451213252.184271336
1451213257.219164610 0.000056505 *5.034824371* 0.000068903

Read the docs about backend timeout settings and go from there.