Caching cookies with Varnish 4

Raymond Gonzalez raygo22 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:34:37 CEST 2015

Hi Thomas. Thanks for that. No, I'm very new at working with varnish (1 day old) so don't really know how to do what you are telling me. Could you please let me know what I should put or where can I find a tutorial to do this? A lot of what I've found online is not for V4 so it's not working. Thanks!