varnish 4 caching post requests

dE de.techno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:01:52 CEST 2015

No, it's just that in the default configuration, varnish will not cache
POST request.

In Varnish 3 --

    if (req.request != "GET" &&
                     req.request != "HEAD" &&
                     req.request != "PUT" &&
                     req.request != "POST" &&
                     req.request != "TRACE" &&
                     req.request != "OPTIONS" &&
                     req.request != "DELETE") {
                       /* Non-RFC2616 or CONNECT which is weird. */
                       return (pipe);
                   }

This's the default config.