varnish consumes more and more memory

Jason Price japrice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:19:13 CEST 2016

Ignore the vsz column.  It is effectively worthless as a measure.

That RSS however... if that grows to more than 150% of the 4G number, then
you might have to look at your config more closely.

Why 150%?  because there's overhead for each cached object (around 1k per)
and there's other stuff which impacts things as well.

-Jason