Accelerating wordpress site

Tobias Eichelbrönner tobias.eichelbroenner at lamp-solutions.de
Thu Apr 28 15:39:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

> My wordpress site www.pharmscript.com <http://www.pharmscript.com> is
> slow  to load full height full width page/image.  Interestingly enough,
> the load is only slow when a full menu is showing.

first of all, my browser tries to fetch some content from a private IP
when connection to you page.

http://192.168.100.122/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/menuDivbar.png

This causes the browser to wait for a timeout before showing the page
fully loaded.

The main page is rendered in about 1 second. Varnish can speed this up
dramatically, but you are setting a session cookie. You will have to get
rid of this first.

Sincerely,

Tobias

--
LAMP solutions GmbH
Gostenhofer Hauptstrasse 35

Amtsgericht Nuernberg: HRB 22366
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Heiko Schubert

Es gelten unsere allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen.
http://www.lamp-solutions.de/agb/

Telefon      : 0911 / 376 516 0
Fax          : 0911 / 376 516 11
E-Mail       : support at lamp-solutions.de