Visitor IP

CJ Ess zxcvbn4038 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:38:34 CEST 2016

The X-Forwarded-For header is the one you want - you read it right to left,
and the first address you don't recognize as yours is the user's IP.
Anything further left then the first value you assume is spoofed and
disregard. Your request may have multiple X-Forwarded-For headers - you
read them last to first in addition to right to left. PHP has problems with
the multiple X-Forwarded-For headers, as a workaround we use the real-ip
module in Nginx to process the X-Forwarded-For header(s) and provide a PHP
friendly value for application use.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Ayberk Kimsesiz <ayberk.kimsesiz at gmail.com