Hit ratio dropped significantly after recent upgrades

Justin Lloyd justinl at arena.net
Tue Dec 13 15:46:41 CET 2016

Hmm, interesting. I've never made the connection to that line, which is part of the recommended Varnish configuration for MediaWiki[1], but it's not been a problem in the past as far as I know. I'll definitely investigate this more deeply. Thank you!

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Varnish_caching