Hit ratio dropped significantly after recent upgrades

Justin Lloyd justinl at arena.net
Tue Dec 13 17:36:51 CET 2016

Yep! Getting tons of uncacheable responses, including lots of /images/thumb URLs, due to negative TTLs. Not sure yet what the best way to handle this is since I'm sure this is done for a reason, so I'll need to dig back in to the MW code and possibly hit up the devs on IRC again. Thanks! I'll let you know how this goes.

Justin