Trouble with caching POSTs (using 4.1 & libvmod-bodyaccess)

Lee Trout lee at leetrout.com
Thu Jan 28 18:01:20 CET 2016

Hey everyone. Big thanks to Arianna for the quick fix on the bodyaccess
vmod.

Unfortunately I'm still not seeing varnish sending the original body with
the request.

Varnish is sending:

POST /lee/models/HelloWorld/ HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Basic bGVlOmU0YjFjMTAyZTI1YmYyNjk2Njk1NzRkMjE2MDlhMGZm
Host: 127.0.0.1:12080

I'm assuming at this point this just isn't doable.

Has anyone successfully cached a POST request?