Catch /js on all domains and rewrite the host

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:31:37 CET 2016

Hi All,

I'm fuguring out how I can accomplish the following:

I have subdomain.domain.tld but as this is a rewrite the olders like
/js are not directly available on it.

As my subdomains .domain.tld are dynamic I wonder if I can catch /js
from reg.url for all incoming host(requests) and rewrite it to a
source folder  on another host so it can be served on:

subdomain.domain.tld/js

My script lookups /js/whatever.js which is needed for these libs.

Is there some catchall technique to accomplish this ?

Thanks!

Matt