varnish using as a proxy interfering with get requests

varnish list maillist-varnish at iamafreeman.com
Wed Jul 20 21:24:59 CEST 2016

Thanks for the tips.  I'll get to apache when I've got varnish passing the
request on correctly

I'll bisect the releases to find the change that stopped it working.  it
might be a 3 to 4 thing though.

Neil

On 18 Jul 2016 10:58, "Andrei" <lagged at gmail.com> wrote:

Also, you'll want to enable ProxyPreserveHost in Apache.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypreservehost
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypreservehost