Fwd: Varnish Cache

sujith pv sujithnss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:18:17 CEST 2016

Thanks all for the help....Sorry for raising one more question as given
below

I have a scenario around multiple instance of Varnish and trying to build a
fail over. For example lets say I have three instances of Varnish for
example Varnish A, Varnish B and Varnish C and all are serving the
requests. Suppose servers B and C are down, then I need to identify that
only Server A is available and it wont be able to serve my traffic. So in
this context I will plan some logic in my application to do a fail over and
talk directly to the Back end system for some time until Varnish is Up and
running.

So I'm doubtful how we can track the failures in Varnish, do we have any of
the varnishstats indicates us that it has problem and can not serve the
traffic or any other way

Any help on this....

Best Regards
Sujith P V