Varnishstat

sujith pv sujithnss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:18:17 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "sujith pv" <sujithnss at gmail.com>
Date: 13-Jun-2016 7:27 pm
Subject: Varnishstat
To: <varnish-dev at varnish-cache.org>

Hi Team

I have a very basic doubt around "varnishstat", suppose if I'm running
Varnihstat its giving the aggregated result only. For example like I have
some Cache Misses say count 10 between 10.00 AM to 10.10 AM....Now after
that say if I check around 11.00 AM, still if it does not have any misses,
the old aggregated value shows up as 10. Ideally I will be looking for that
particular time value i.e. say I do not have any misses then my value would
be 0 at 11.00 AM. But still varnishstat gets you the aggregated value of 10.

So is there a way in varnishstat to get the time specific real time data
instead of aggregated value as it will ease in plotting any graph and all.

Any help please.....

Best Regards
Sujith P V