Viewing varnish cache miss urls along with the backend IP

Debraj Manna subharaj.manna at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:02:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am using round-robin director in my vcl. I want to see all the cache miss
urls along with the backend IP. Right now doing sudo varnishtop -i BereqURL it
is only showing the urls not the backend ip where it is going

54.42 BereqURL       /catalog/v1/sizechart/keys

   152.29 BereqURL       /catalog/v1/products/keys/

   152.17 BereqURL       /catalog/v1/bundles/stc/ids/

   145.92 BereqURL       /catalog/v1/bundles/stl/ids/

Is there a way I can also view the backend IPs along with the above output?

Thanks,