W3C like format logging

Albert Tollkuçi albert.tollkuci at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:47:55 CEST 2016

Hello,
I'm new to varnish and I'm setting up for some of the websites I manage.

One of the difficulties I'm having is to debug it. I know that there's
varnishlog, but it would be really helpful to have something similar to W3C
logging for all request served by varnish. In addition to standard fields,
there will be one extra field to show if the request was served from cache,
from back-end, etc.

Is there something like this or a way to have this kind of log?

Thanx,
Albert

--
Web: http://www.tollkuci.com
Follow me on: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alberttollkuci> Google+

Imagination is more important than knowledge
*Albert Einstein*

The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris
*Larry Wall*

Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and
ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones
I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The
smart and lazy ones I make my commanders
*Erwin Rommel*

The best programmers are not marginally better than merely good ones.  They
are an order-of-magnitude better, measured by whatever standard: conceptual
creativity, speed, ingenuity of design, or problem-solving ability.
*Randall E. Stross*

Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft
building progress by weight.
*Bill Gates*