W3C like format logging

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Tue May 24 16:13:35 CEST 2016

Hi Albert,

I'm not familiar to w3c logging, but it looks to me that you are looking
for varnishncsa. The format string can be customized and the '-q' parameter
will allow you to filter out unwanted request.

Also, you can use the std vmod and std.log() to fill a header with

--
Guillaume Quintard

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Albert Tollkuçi <albert.tollkuci at gmail.com