varnishncsa logs split per domain

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Tue Nov 15 16:31:21 CET 2016

Am 15.11.2016 um 10:54 schrieb Dridi Boukelmoune:
>> even in varnish VCL I can normalize the host
>>
>> not sure how to do this in varnishncsa? is there a way to do that?
> In VCL you can std.log the normalized host, and use a custom pattern
> in varnishncsa to pick it up.
>
> Dridi

hello Dridi,

thanks a lot for your reply. and how would i do that?

I already normalize the host in vcl_recv

//normalize the req.http.host
set req.http.host = regsub(req.http.Host, "^www\.", "");

but not seeing that normalized host in varnishncsa ...

a bit more hints and info would be nice ;)

thanks & greetings
becki