Geolocation vmods

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Sun Nov 27 21:55:59 CET 2016

i'd say: look at the APIs and pick based on what's the most convenient for
you, and also, check the underlying libraries and supported databases.

The vmods don't do much but rather leverage libmaxminddb and libgeoip, so
they are the real point of focus here in terms or speed and resources.

--
Guillaume Quintard