Varnish malloc issue

sujith pv sujithnss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:11:30 CEST 2016

Hi

Please find the below memory of Varnishd in my case (result from TOP
command)

[image: Inline image 3]
Here 14.9g being VIRT and 11g being RES.

@Andreas : Apologies for starting a new thread as previous thread got
diverted in between by a different query by someone. Actually I'm very
newbie to Varnish and just learning and trying to sort out issues.

Best Regards
Sujith P V