req.url modified in restart?

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varni.sh
Thu Apr 27 14:34:31 CEST 2017

> Yes, sorry about that. When I request /foo/ it works with the config file you got. But it does not work with this one:

OK, time to take a step back, I misread your first email:

> And when the request is restarted it uses this modified url [...]

Yes, the request remains as-is after a restart, that is intentional. I
thought I had read that in some cases you didn't get the modifications
after a restart, still not getting the hang of this "reading" thing.

If you want to reset req, use the std.rollback function before
returning restart.

Dridi