varnishlog client IP problem via Apache SSL reverse proxy

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Wed Aug 16 08:56:10 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot for your suggestion for using HaProxy ;)

My thinking was just: why install another bit of software when apache is
able to do the SSL termination.
But like Andrei said, if traffic spikes hit the apache runaround will
not be the optimal solution.

Do you guys have any recent up-to-date tutorials / howtos on setting up
HaProxy as SSL terminator in front of varnish.
also doing the SSL redirects ...

Did look around for Hitch but wasn't very pleased with the info provided ;(

Any hints are welcome & thanks for your help & replies ;)

Greetings
Becki