Using Varnish with PHP

Brad Tarver idle at pobox.com
Wed Feb 15 17:01:13 CET 2017

I have a  working config file for php/wordpress/varnish/nginx if you'd
like to take a look.

They are plaintext on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/4MgKWWUx -- varnishd 4.0 /etc/varnish/default.vcl for WordPress caching

Based on the content of the config, you would need your nginx vhost
running on port 8080 and varnish would run on port 80 and/or 443. I have
other PHP/nginx/varnish examples here: http://pastebin.com/u/meesteridle