[Varnish 4] Respecting client's Cache-Control: max-age= as TTL

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Mon Jul 31 18:37:59 CEST 2017

On github I pointed to the doc explaining how you can return(fetch) to
ignore a cached object, possibly based on ttl, so you already have half the
answer.

The other part of the equation is just converting req.http.cache-control to
a duration and comparing that to obj.ttl. It will be similar to what you
have done on v3.

--
Guillaume Quintard