Unexplained Cache MISSes

Nigel Peck np.lists at sharphosting.uk
Thu Jun 1 23:29:57 CEST 2017

On 31/05/2017 18:21, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Guillaume Quintard
>> I got that idea too, but the HIT after the purge return an object with a
>> large age.
>
> The age is something that could come from the backend. Does the VXID
> match the one that was just purged when a restart gets a hit?

As mentioned in the other email, a purge log entry does not include the
VXID as far as I can see, and "obj" is not available in vcl_purge either.

I can say that in my case there is definitely no Age header coming from
the back-end. Also as shown in the example I sent it is the 7th HIT on
that object.

Nigel