Custom Permalinks Setting in Wordpress

Magical Wonders myles at magicalwonders.com
Wed Mar 15 16:22:07 CET 2017

Ok Dridi, thanks.

Step 3 is a bit ambiguous in its present form. I'm guessing that
Wordpress default permalinks are not recommended in conjunction with
Varnish? If that's the case, maybe the instruction would be clearer
mentioning that and recommending to "change Permalinks to any valid
custom structure" ? Or something like that.

Best wishes,

Myles