Custom Permalinks Setting in Wordpress

Magical Wonders myles at magicalwonders.com
Thu Mar 16 09:42:28 CET 2017

Yes, they are relevant for SEO, and opinions from experts vary as to
which is the most effective. Yoast and many others suggest keeping it
simple  by using /%postname%/. However, others argue against that and
suggest different structures! It's hard to know who is right sometimes!
:-) Personally I like to keep things simple, but I can see why other
structures may be more appropriate depending on the site involved. As
far as SEO goes, switching from the default settings to a custom
structure is definitely a good idea. :-)

Best wishes,

Myles