backend config

Rodney Bizzell rbizzell at measinc.com
Mon Mar 27 19:12:18 CEST 2017

Hello,
I would like to know if this config will work with the naming of my different backend servers I have several servers that have www. and support domain names. For example. Will this config work. Thanks!

backend wpponline {
    .host = "www.wpponline.com";
    .port = "80";
    .connect_timeout = 6000s;
    .first_byte_timeout = 6000s;
    .between_bytes_timeout = 6000s;
}

backend support {
    .host = "support.wpponline.com";
    .port = "80";
    .connect_timeout = 6000s;
    .first_byte_timeout = 6000s;
    .between_bytes_timeout = 6000s;
}

} else if (req.http.host == "www.wpponline.com"){
       set req.backend_hint = wpponline;
    } else if (req.http.host == "support.wpponline.com"){
       set req.backend_hint = support.wpponline;

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for acknowledged recipients. If you think you have received this information in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please note that unauthorized use, disclosure, or further distribution of this information is prohibited by the sender. Note also that we may monitor email directed to or originating from our network. Thank you for your consideration and assistance. |