Unexplained Cache MISSes

Nigel Peck np.lists at sharphosting.uk
Thu May 25 19:34:37 CEST 2017

I searched the log for restarted purge requests that have received a
HIT, and there are quite a lot of them. Many are ok though, and get a
MISS. There are also entries that have this sequence:

-   VCL_call       RECV
-   VCL_return     hash
-   VCL_call       HASH
-   VCL_return     lookup
-   Hit            886033
-   VCL_call       HIT
-   VCL_return     miss
-   VCL_Error      vcl_hit{} returns miss without busy object.  Doing pass.
-   VCL_call       PASS
-   VCL_return     fetch

I'm happy to share my VCL, and yes would prefer just to you at this
point. I could look at creating a cut-down version later to share on the
list if it's useful. I'll email that to you separately now.

Thanks for this.

Nigel