VCDK

Cosimo Streppone cosimo at streppone.it
Wed Oct 11 21:59:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017, at 23:26, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> Dear Varnish community,
>
> [...]
> Instead of forking libvmod-example, you can now run a script to
> generate a working project.
>
> VCDK makes it
> easy to start a project with both VMODs and VUTs (yes, plural):
>
>     vcdk autotools --vmod=foo,bar --vut=baz myproject
>
> It is available on Github, currently super alpha.

This is a great step forward for vmod (and vut) development. Well done,
Dridi!

Admittedly, I always found the whole forking and modifying vmod-example
too messy, so much that I tried to build a "vmod-bootstrap" years ago.

Lack of time/energy and other priorities made me abandon that particular
effort.

--
  Cosimo Streppone
  cosimo at streppone.it