Hitch SSL chain issues with Google Chrome

Nicolas Delmas colas.delmas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:15:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm surprising, that we need to keep an order to merge all files. In my
case I contact like this and never get a problem :

cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.org/privkey.pem \
      /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.org/fullchain.pem \
      /etc/ssl/certs/dhparam.pem \ > /etc/hitch/example.org.pem

chmod 0600 /etc/hitch/example.org.pem

I think it was because you tried to merge the chain and fullchain

*Nicolas Delmas*
http://tutoandco.colas-delmas.fr/ <colas.delmas at gmail.com>