Varnish Lurker is getting slower / Ban lists keeps increasing

Olivier Hanesse olivier.hanesse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:54:24 UTC 2017

In this case, that means that as long as the ban lurker is working, no
statistics are updated right ?

So if I don't see any updates of statistics such as "bans_deleted", or
"bans_lurker_obj_killed_cutoff" during a long period, it doesn't mean that
the lurker is sleeping, hanged or waiting for a lock, it  means that the
lurker worker is working pretty "hard", is that correct ?