libvmod / xkey

Mark Staudinger mark.staudinger at nyi.net
Sun Sep 24 04:14:42 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

I'm evaluating the xkey module for use in my workflow and while I have
tested successfully the basic functionality I am left with one question.

Is there any way to provide criteria for matching keys?  It seems that
when specifying multiple space-separated tags during the purge, any
matching key will cause a purge.  Is there any way ( other than using
regular ban ) to purge based based on matching two or more keys - logical
AND instead of OR for the keys provided?

Regards,
Mark Staudinger