Estimated Memory allocation

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Sun Sep 24 08:33:13 UTC 2017

Hi Rodney,

The main factor regarding memory is really going to be the cache storage.
To this you can add 1Kb of metadata per object stored (usually not an
issue). If you have a large amount of thread, each one will have a
workspace assigned to it, and that will consume a few dozens KB per threads.

--
Guillaume Quintard