Varnish subroutines return type different from 3.x

Prem Kumar n.premkumar.me at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:47:19 UTC 2018

Ok.the scenario is if separate vcl recv/hash/.. subroutines configured for
2 domain URLs,first domain url will be always called and call 2nd domain.
The first domain will serve only specific url and return 0 if not. If zero
is returned I will use 2nd domain’s recv with header with index 2.
Otherwise header to 1. i would like to get return error from respective
recv/hash/.. subroutine to main handler which will set header .

-prem