AW: Connection resets / timout with Varnish 6.0 and HTTP/2

Winkelmann, Thomas (RADIO TELE FFH - Online) t.winkelmann at ffh.de
Thu Jul 12 11:00:10 UTC 2018

Hello Dridi,

we just managed to clone your git tree and successfully build varnish from source. But the vmods are not found...

>Message from VCC-compiler:
>Could not load VMOD vsthrottle
>        File name: libvmod_vsthrottle.so
>        dlerror: libvarnishapi.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

They were compiled to /usr/local/lib/varnish/vmods/, but varnish seems to search in another directory?

As soon as I have running vsthrottle I can put some traffic to the server...

Thanks,
Thomas